(A) Share Holders
The company's shares were listed on the stock exchange in 1998 with a nominal value of LE 5 per share and the number of shares of 12 million was divided as follows :
- The National Company for Construction and Construction has 10386050 shares at 86.55%
- Union of workers shareholders number 1200000 shares by 10%
- 0.33% The supplementary fund for the company's employees is 40,000 shares
- In 2013, the Employees 'Employees' Union sold 5% of its shares to 600,000 shares of the holding company
In 2013, the Employees 'Employees' Union sold 5% of its shares to 600,000 shares of the holding company.
A portion of the shareholders' shares was sold on the same date as the Union of the Company's shareholders. The total number of external shareholders was 36248 shares, representing 0.3% of the total capital.
The issued capital amounts to 500 million pounds and the paid up capital is 200 million pounds distributed over 40 million shares with a value of 5 pounds per share in accordance with the resolutions of the Extraordinary General Assembly held on 21/12/2016.
- A decision was taken by the Extraordinary General Assembly on 21 December 2016 to increase the issued capital to 500 million and the paid up capital to 200 million pounds. The approval of the General Authority for Financial Control has been approved and the procedures are being finalized with the Egyptian Central Depository and Deposit
(C) Capital Distribution
- 99.82% National Company for Construction and Development of 39927504 shares
- 0.18% external shareholders of 72,496 shares
- 100% of the total number of 72496 shares