Safety & Helth Policy
It is the Company’s policy to conduct its business in a manner that protects the safety of employees, others involved in its operations, customers, and the public to prevent all accidents, injuries, and occupational illnesses through the active participation of every employee.
The company is committed to continuous efforts to identify and eliminate or manage safety risks associated with its activities.
Accordingly, the Company’s policy is to :
- design and maintain facilities, establish management systems, provide training and conduct operations in a manner that safeguards people and property.
- respond quickly, effectively and with care to emergencies or accidents resulting from its operations, in co-operation with industry organizations and authorized government agencies.
- Work with government agencies and others to develop responsible laws, regulations, and standards based on sound science and consideration of risk.
- Conduct and support research to extend knowledge about the safety effects of its operations, and promptly apply significant findings and, as appropriate, share them with employees, contractors, government agencies, and others who might be affected.
- Stress to all employees, contractors, and others working on its behalf their responsibility and accountability for safe performance whilst at work and encourage safe behavior outside of work.
- undertake appropriate reviews and evaluations of its operations to measure progress and to foster compliance with this policy.
- seek to identify and evaluate health risks related to its operations that potentially affect its employees, contractors or the public.
- implement programmes and appropriate protective measures to control such risks, including appropriate monitoring of its potentially affected employees.
- as appropriate provide or arrange for medical services necessary for the treatment of employee occupational illnesses or injuries and for the handling of medical emergencies.