The Project will provide supply, installation, construction, testing, commissioning, and initial maintenance of the following:
- Supply and installation of main pipeline Ductile iron with 600 mm diameter, length of 56 km from Ibra to Al Jarda.
- Supply and installation of pipelines to link Tanker Filling stations with lines list of Ductile iron diameter of 200 mm, total length of 80 km and 150 mm diameter 120 m long.
- 11 Tanker Filling stations at the following locations : - Al Jarda , Al Habat, Al Wafi, Aynayn, Zaydi, Al Aflaj, Muqhibra, Al Hayema, Quffaifa, Al Hyal and Asmaeya.
- 11 elevated storage 80 m³ for one per reservoir for each Tanker Filling station.
- 2 pumping station, capacity of one (capacity 60 liters / sec and pressure 15 bar) first station adjacent to the existing site at Alyahmadi and the other station, 3 km from the Tanker Filling station at Alhaimh - each site contains a suction reservoir connected to the pump station 350 m³ & Guard house.
- 2 pumping station building in existing sites at khadraa bani dafaa site to service Tanker station at Alhabat (capacity of 20 liters / sec and pressure of 9 bar) and at Raqi site to service Asmaeya Tanker station (capacity 10 liters / sec and pressure 12 bar)
- Adding 2 Pumps with related surge vessel in existing pump station building in Adhaher Pump Station to serve Al Hyal Tanker station (capacity 10 liters / sec and pressure 1.5 bar).
- 2 break pressure tank at Al Jarda , Asmaeya capacity of unit 100 m³ and one break pressure tank at Asmaeya capacity 350 m³.
- 30 line valve chambers, 58 air valve chambers and 38 washout chambers on the main line diameter 600 mm.
- 41 valve chambers, 71 air chambers and 59 washout chambers on the branch lines diameter 200 mm.
- Wadi protection for 17 km of pipeline diameter 600 mm, and 13.8 km of pipeline diameter 200 mm.
- Tunnels under roads 200 m long for diameter 600 mm and 475 m long for diameter 200 mm pipelines.
- Soil investigation and reporting works.
- Rehabilitation of the existing Tanker Filling station at Al Hayema.
- SCADA works.
- Electrical and Mechanical works.