Safety & Helth Policy
It is the Companys policy to conduct its business in a manner that ıprotects the safety of employees, others involved in its operations, ıcustomers, and the public to prevent all accidents, injuries, and ıoccupational illnesses through the active participation of every ıemployee.
The company is committed to continuous efforts to identify and ıeliminate or manage safety risks associated with its activities.ı
Accordingly, the Companys policy is to :
- design and maintain facilities, establish management systems, ıprovide training and conduct operations in a manner that safeguards ıpeople and propertyı.
- respond quickly, effectively and with care to emergencies or ıaccidents resulting from its operations, in co-operation with industry ıorganizations and authorized government agenciesı.
- Work with government agencies and others to develop responsible ılaws, regulations, and standards based on sound science and ıconsideration of riskı.
- Conduct and support research to extend knowledge about the safety ıeffects of its operations, and promptly apply significant findings and, ıas appropriate, share them with employees, contractors, government ıagencies, and others who might be affectedı.
- Stress to all employees, contractors, and others working on its behalf ıtheir responsibility and accountability for safe performance whilst at ıwork and encourage safe behavior outside of workı.
- undertake appropriate reviews and evaluations of its operations to ımeasure progress and to foster compliance with this policy.ı
- seek to identify and evaluate health risks related to its operations that ıpotentially affect its employees, contractors or the publicı.
- implement programmes and appropriate protective measures to ıcontrol such risks, including appropriate monitoring of its potentially ıaffected employeesı.
- as appropriate provide or arrange for medical services necessary for ıthe treatment of employee occupational illnesses or injuries and for ıthe handling of medical emergenciesı.